Are you ready to ensure your building
reaches maximum efficiency?
Stephenson Engineering can provide you and your clients services related to the assessment, rehabilitation, and restoration of a structure's building envelope. Our goal is to deliver high-quality engineering solutions to address building performance problems and maximize return on investment.
Also known as the building enclosure, the “physical separator between the conditioned and unconditioned environment”, the building envelope plays a vital role in any comfortable and safe building. All buildings whether new or existing need to ensure that the building envelope is functioning correctly to ensure maximum comfort, energy efficiency and asset life expectancy. At Stephenson Engineering we can assist you in maximizing the performance of your building through your building’s envelope.
- Preliminary and detail design
- Rehabilitation of curtain wall, masonry and windows
- Roof review/rehabilitation
- Investigation, sampling, destructive and non-destructive testing
- Specifications and pre-design reports
- Contract administration
• 123 Front Street West
• 2 Hanover Road
• 155 University Avenue West
• Etobicoke Olympium
• 88 Scott Street